Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ready to Rock & Roll!

I can't tell you how exciting it was for me to wake up this morning to see comments posted from last night! Now I've got so many thoughts for potential posts it's just overwhelming.

I don't want to fool you by suggesting I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I've already tested the waters, and it all started with a trip to Nashville, Tennessee. In a partnership with Monsanto, I showcased the happenings of a conference called Commodity Classic, through the eyes of U.S. farmers and leaders in agriculture.

Soon after, I started coordinating a professional development blog for the Career Services office of my college. Oh, and there's a third blog I oversee that provides information for future students of the college. However, I've got to be the first to admit this last one has been more than neglected.

So there you have it. I've got an idea about blogs. What I don't have experience with is the personal tell-it-how-I-see-it blog. And that's the thing that's got me in a tizzy. Being out-going and often out-spoken, I've struggled to relate to my self-concious and shy counterparts. The what-if-they-don't-like-me mentality just hasn't been a thought that has crossed my mind. Until now. Now, as I push my ideas and beliefs out on the big World Wide Web for strangers to see.

But here's my goal: To provide meaningful and thought-provoking content in hopes of entertaining and educating.

I know what you're thinking, here's another blogger coming up with a cliche mission. I'll give you that, and even agree it might be too vague. Here's the deal though...I've got a passion for life that's unstoppable. You'll see it in my posts. I hope you'll learn as much from my passion as I plan to get out of sharing it with you.

I promise to write each post to help readers fulfill one of these objectives:
a) learn something new
b) love life

If I hit that target, I'll chalk this venture up as a success. Ladies and gentlemen, it's showtime!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home